Student mentoring and internships
- PhD thesis of Pierre Pébereau co-supervised with M. Safey El Din, started in December 2022
"Algebraic cryptanalysis of post-quantum signature schemes"
- Master internship of Sana Boussam (joint with ANSSI), Feb-Aug 2022
"Side-channel attacks assisted by Artificial Intelligence"
- Master internship of Claire Jauvion, Mar-Aug 2022
"Algebraic approaches for computing isogenies whose degrees have small prime factors"
Introductory Mathematics for Cryptography (INFMDI720) at Telecom Paris (Fall 2020)
- Lectures (10.5 hours in total)
- Exercise sessions (10.5 hours in total)
- Design of 5 exercise sheets and final exam
Algorithms and data structures at UWaterloo (Spring 2019)
- Lecturer for the enriched course (30 hours)
- Design of 5 assignments and 2 exams
Operations Research at Mines Nancy (2015-2018)
- Exercise sessions for second-year students (total ~80 hours)
- Exercise sessions for first-year students (total ~15 hours)
- Course and exercise sessions for first-year students (total ~25 hours)
Computer Science at Mines Nancy (2015-2018)
- Algorithmics and programming in python, exercise sessions, second-year students (~35 hours)
- Algorithmics and programming in python, exercise sessions, first-year students (~20 hours)
- Data bases, exercise sessions, second-year students (~20 hours)